Online Safety Lead: Mrs Gill Hardy
CEOP Ambassador: Mrs Kim Millican (DSL)
Here are some resources links for children:
- Jessie & Friends Episode 1 Aimed at 4-5 year olds. Watching videos EYFS
- Jessie & Friends Episode 2 Aimed at 5-6 year olds. Sharing Pictures Year 1
- Jessie & Friends Episode 3 Aimed at 6-7 year olds. Playing Games Year 2
- Foundation BBC Keeping Safe OnlineUsing computers and being online can be great fun and really helpful. But there is lots you need to be careful with and things you shouldn’t click on. Watch the video as Pip and Declan learn how to stay safe online and who to talk to if they're not sure about something. Click on the picture to follow the link to the BBC website.
- Have a look at the link below to see the Digi-Duck and Smartie Penguin stories and other resources we share in school about e-safety. Use them at home with the family.
- Detective Digiduck - watch the video, follow the link by clicking on Digiduck
Here are some resources links for parents:
- Online Safety guide for parents (NSPCC)
- Safer Internet Day (SID)
- Think U Know (Parents)
- National Online Safety - Phone App
- Back to School Online Safety Tips - September 2021
- Social Media Scams Online Safety Parental Update (15th Sept 2021)
- Information and advice about gaming: https://www.childnet.com/parents-and-carers/hot-topics/gaming
- Is a game age appropriate (check on this site): https://www.internetmatters.org/resources/video-games-age-ratings-explained/
- Online safety has been brought more into focus by the recent National Schools lockdown in 2020 and 2021 because of the pandemic. Follow this link for our Remote Education Information Guide for parents: https://www.olneyinfantacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Remote-Education.pdf
- XBOX ONE/NINTENDO SWITCH/PS4/ iPhone or iPAD: How to help avoid getting your bank account emptied with your children gaming - Wayne Denner
- Apple iPhone & iPad - Parental Controls
- Microsoft Family Safety - Create a safe and healthy environment for your family with digital content filtering, screen time limits, and location sharing.
- Google Family Link - Controls & Settings guide - Google Family Link app helps manage a child device user by allowing parents to set digital rules and setting up supervised devices. You can manage app access, set screen time and device bedtime remotely to help them build good online safety habits when they’re connected to the internet.