|These are the things we wear at school||Logo Items available|
|Bottle green Sweatshirt/Cardigan/Jumper||Yes|
|White polo tops||Yes|
|Grey trousers/shorts/ pinafore/skirts|
|Black/grey/white socks or tights|
|Green and white checked Summer dress|
|Warm, waterproof coat||Yes|
|Grey hoodie or zip up hoodie||Yes|
|Black PE shorts||Yes|
|Plain black jogging bottoms or leggings||Yes|
|Plain trainers black or white|
- From September 2023, all Foundation children are encouraged to wear Active Uniform (PE Kit) every day, allowing them to comfortably access the fully active environment.
- Please note, on your child’s PE day they will be required to come into school wearing their PE kit and they will remain in it all day. We will let you know your child’s PE day during the home visit.
- Please ensure ALL uniform has your child’s name inside.
- No jewellery, including earrings.
- Long hair should be tied back with green, yellow, black or white hair ties. No large bows/ hair accessories.
If you would like to purchase any items of school uniform with the logo on, these are available from Maisies in Wolverton (online or in store) or online only from Price and Buckland.
There is no requirement to have logo items. These are completely optional.
Our school uniform is available to order online directly from Price and Buckland by clicking on the link to the online store: www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/olneyinfant
You will be required to setup an account to register for the service.
FoOIA have negotiated with a company to provide no-iron sticky uniform labels, also useful for lunch boxes, water bottles etc.
Click on the link below to go to the Stikins website to order and help raise some funds for the school at the same time:
The fundraising number is already embedded in this web link but it is 14926, please quote this in your order.